- Assess and diagnose common plumbing malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Install Water Heaters, Water Treatment, Water Lines and all major plumbing fixtures
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Always maintains a professional image by:
- Following safety policies and procedures.
- Abiding by ALL standards of performance and code of ethics.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Previous experience in residential plumbing required
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Educational / Certification Requirements
- Maryland Backflow Certification required within 90 days of employment
- Maryland Journeyman or Master Plumber certification or equivalent demonstrated work experience
- In the field both residential and light commercial
- Ability to operate a personal computer and related equipment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and may be exposed to verbal and/or physical confrontations.
- Must be able to work extended hours, nights or weekends.
- Work assignments may be performed with or without reasonable accommodation to a known disability.